Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Wednesday Afternoon with Auntie Venessa


On Wednesday 27th September 2017 I had Auntie Venessa at 4pm to 6.45pm. We went to the opening ceremony at Sommerville Community Links at Highland Park. I did have a look around the classroom. 

I saw Diane, Lesley, Christine, Corey, Elly, Kevin, Judi, Sarah, Lionel, Sue, Jackie, Elaine, Susan, Marilyn, Melanie, Donna, Gayle, Diana, Shyama, Sharnel, Shirani, Cathy and the staff at there.  

Then I went to Highland Park Library. I did talked to the librarian called Luke, Rose, Lorraine, Joanne and Michelle at there. 

At after 5pm we went for a walk at Clovelly Rd Beach. I saw my friend called Auntie Sharon when we was walking. We did chat to Auntie Sharon. 

Then we went to Auntie Venessas house to do shopping and watch Newshub Live at 6pm on TV3 at Eastern Beach. We leave her house at about 6.40pm.










No comments:

Post a Comment