Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Out and About for the weekend

On Saturday at 12pm to 5.45pm I went to Highland Park Library, Taiping and the new chinese supermarket called Eastern Fresh at Pakuranga. Then I went to Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Unichem, Reduced To Clear, Kmart, New World, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save and Hollywood Bakery all around Botany. On Sunday at 10.10am to 11.20am I went for a bike ride to Bucklands Beach, Musick Point-Howick Golf Club and Eastern Beach. It was 15ks. I saw my friends called Auntie Venessa, Uncle Grahame, Auntie Barbara and Uncle Ron at The Barracuda Bar Eastern Beach. I said hello to them. I was so happy to see them on that day. Then at 12pm to 4.55pm I went to Dressmart Outlet Shopping Onehunga, Noel Leeming and Pak n Save Sylvia Park. I also went to Eastern Fresh Pakuranga on the way back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment