Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

My Summer School Holiday

On Monday 18th December 2017 I was with my support worker called Auntie Adriana.  We went to The Warehouse Botany. On Wednesday 20th December 2017 I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.50pm. We went to Highland Park Library, walked to Musick Point-Howick Golf Club and to her house. On Thursday 21st December 2017 I was with her again from 3pm to 5.45pm. We went for a walk around the block from Dannemora to New World carpark. Then we went to Farmers, JB HI FI, Whitcoulls, New World and Pak n Save. We also dropped off some Christmas Cards to my friends homes with her. On Saturday 23rd December 2017 I went to Sydney on Qantas Airways with my family. On Sunday 24th December 2017 I went to Woolworths, ALDS, Priceline Pharmacy, Cake Shop and Coles all around Goulburn. On Wednesday 27th December 2017 I went to Rubbish Tips and Coles Goulburn. On Thursday 28th December 2017 I went to Wombeyan Caves and had lunch at Crockwell Public Pub. Then I went to IGA Plus Liquid Crockwell. On Friday 29th December 2017 I went to Target Department Store, Kmart, Priceline Pharmacy, Coles and Liqourland all around Goulburn. On Saturday 30th December 2017 I went to Australian War Memorial at Campbell. Then I went to Hungry Jacks, Priceline Pharmacy and Coles in inside of Westfield Woden. I also went to Magnet Mart Home Timber & Hardware Phillp and Old Parliament House at Parkes. On Tuesday 2nd January 2018 I flew back home from Sydney on same airline. I really enjoyed my stay in Sydney. On Wednesday 3rd January 2018 I had a flu jab at Howick House Surgery. Then I went to New World Howick, Countdown Highland Park and Fruit World Golflands. I also went to Countdown, New World and all around Botany. After lunch I went to Highland Park Library. On Thursday 4th January 2018 at 1.45pm to 6.30pm I went to Warehouse Stationery, Burnsco, Smiths City, Briscoes, KFC and Panmure Fresh all around Mt Wellington. Then I went to Eastern Fresh and Taiping Pakuranga. I also went to Kmart Botany. On Friday 5th January 2018 I had a dentist check at Highland Park Dental Centre at 11am. On Saturday 6th January 2018 at 12.10pm to 5.40pm I went to Briscoes, Farmers, KFC, Fish Shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Bakers Delight, The Warehouse, Number One Shoes and Pak n Save all around Botany. I also went to Farmers Pakuranga. On Monday 8th January 2018 I was with my support worker called Auntie Adriana at 3pm to 4pm. We went for a walk from Half Moon Bay Marina to Bucklands Beach Yacht Club. On Wednesday 10th January 2018 I was with Auntie Venessa at 4pm to 6.30pm. We went for a walk from Rogers Park to Bucklands Beach. Then we said hello to my friends with her at Eastern Beach. We also went to her house. On Thursday 11th January 2018 I was with her again at 3pm to 5.30pm. We went to Bed and Bath Beyond, Farmers, Big Save Furniture and Pak n Save all around Botany. On Monday 15th January 2018 I was with my support worker called Auntie Adriana at 3pm to 4pm. We went to Briscoes Botany. On Tuesday 16th January 2018 at night I went to Penang on a Malaysia Airlines. But I went to Kuala Lumpur International Airport to transit for a little while. On Wednesday 17th January 2018 I went to Hairdressers at Balik Pulau in the afternoon. On Thursday 18th January 2018 I went to Glasses Shop Sungai Dua. Then I went to Pizza Hut and Aeon Supermarket all around Queensbay Mall. On Monday 22nd January 2018 I went to pray my Grandma at Air Itam. Then I went to Sunshine Farlim Mall. On Thursday 25th January 2018 I stayed at Golden Sands Resort Hotel Batu Ferrinigah for one night. On Friday 26th January 2018 I went for a swim and ocean there. On Sunday 28th January 2018 I went back home from Penang at late night. But I arrived Auckland late at 12.15am as the flight was delayed from Kuala Lumpur on Monday 29th January 2018. Then I went to Aelia Duty Free on arrival. I bought a bottle of wine for my family. I enjoyed my holiday very much. 



1 comment: