Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

My Weekend Story

On Friday night I watched The Chase, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, Hells Kitchen Australia, Doc Martin and Coronation Street on TVNZ 1. I also watched The Project, The Graham Norton Show, 7 Days and Newshub Late at 10.15pm on Three. On Saturday at 1.05pm to 5.15pm we went to Highland Park Library, Lim Chhour Supermarket, fish shop and Tofu Shop all around Botany. We also went to drop my sister called Aimee for her friend's birthday party at Gravity Trampoline Park Mt Wellington. Then we went to Pak n Save Glen Innes and Countdown St Johns. On the way back, we went to Panmure Fresh and Chinese Health Shop Pakuranga. Then at night I watched Barfoot and Thompson-Property Talking and Hezhen Talk on WTV28-Chinese at 7pm to 9pm. But I watched Coronation Street on TVNZ 1 on Saturday night. I didn't go for a bike ride as it was raining heavily on the weekend. On Sunday we had a relaxing day at home. My best part was the outing. I enjoyed it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment